Mother of Pearl tiles were created by tile artisans who inlay the jewelry boxes. The natural iridescent finish and glittering marks on shells are deeply loved by customers. These mother of pearl tiles are made of natural sea shell which are mostly in black, green, yellow, brown and white. The sea shells are great different from the fresh shells in colors and finish. The sea shells are much more brilliant. And the materials are so limited and precious. The chips are usually polished as rectangle or square. The seashell mother of pearl tiles are basically in 5 - 6 mm thickness. They are 2 mm seashell chips reunited with 3 - 4 mm magnesia or PVC backing.
Natural Sea Shell Tiles
- Natural sea shell brilliant finish.
- Luxury feeling, top grade material.
- Natural color, never fade away.
- Natural material, environment friendly.
- Wide-use for interior design of background, wall decor.
- Glossy, easy for cleaning.
- 300 x 300 mm ( 12'' x 12'' )
- 20 x 20 mm
- 5 mm ( 2 mm seashell with 3 mm Magnesia Backing)
- Abalone Shell
- green, black
- Glossy, easy for cleaning
|Sheet Size||300 * 300 mm|
|Chips Size||20 * 20 mm|
|Thickness||5 mm ( 2 mm seashell with 3 mm Magnesia Backing)|
|Colors||green, black, pink|
|Finish||Glossy, easy for cleaningMesh|
TST Abalone Shell Mother Of Pearl Tile Impressionistic Deapwater Seashell Pad For Bathroom Deco
- Product Code: MOP-AS-SGMN-20
- Availability: In Stock