Blue and White Porcelain Mosaic Tile is a new design based on the Chinese traditional Blue and White Porcelain. It uses the color blue, usually from cobalt oxide, to create designs on shaped clean, white clay that is then covered in a layer of transparent glaze and baked in a kiln at high temperatures. So the color will never fade away. Porcelain Pebbles are glazed porcelain tile which designed as pebble shapes. The chips look like triangles with rounded edges, also look like heart shape. Pattern is the major decoration on blue and white porcelain tiles, simple but elegant, pure and vivid. Blue and White tiles can be used wildly as kitchen backsplash, wall background, bar counters, and so on.
Blue and White Porcelain Pebble Tiles
- Unique blue and white pattern design, simple but elegant.
- Mesh mounted, easy for cutting.
- Glossy, easy for cleaning.
- Almost zero water absorption, good for pools, bathroom and shower.
- Wide usage, both for interior designs and outdoors.
- 300 x 300 mm ( 12'' x 12'' )
- 5 mm
- Blue and White
|Sheet Size||300 x 300 mm ( 12'' x 12'' )|
|Colors||Blue and White|
TST Blue And White Porcelain Pebbles Dark Blue Glazed Art Mosaic Theme Hotel Deco
- Product Code: TSTGPT122
- Availability: In Stock