Mosaic has a long history, starting in Mesopotamia in the 3rd millennium BC. Mosaic is the art of creating images with an assemblage of small pieces of colored glass, stone, or other materials. It is a technique of decorative art or interior decoration. Ceramic mosaics are made of small, flat, roughly square, pieces of ceramics of different colors, known as tesserae; but some, especially floor mosaics, may also be made of small rounded, hexagon pieces of ceramics. Nowadays, it is well used for kitchen backsplash, bathroom wall, shower wall and floor, countertops.
Fambe Ceramic Mosaics
- Fambe flower effect, beautiful finish.
- Mesh mounted, easy for cutting.
- Glossy, easy for cleaning.
- Almost zero water absorption, good for pools, bathroom and shower.
- Wide usage, both for interior designs and outdoors.
- 300 x 300 mm ( 12'' x 12'' )
- 25x25 mm ( 1'' x 1'' )
- 6 mm
- Chocolate, Blue & Beige
|Sheet Size||300 x 300 mm ( 12'' x 12'' )|
|Chips Size||25x25 mm ( 1'' x 1'' )|
|Colors||Chocolate, Blue & Beige|
TST Ceramic Mosaics Wall Floor Chocolate Blue & Beige Fambe Flower Glazed Porcelain Tiles
- Brand: TST Mosaic Tiles
- Product Code: TSTGPT009
- Availability: In Stock